Tuesday, August 5, 2008

on the way to alaska

a few funny things happened. first, while we're waiting on our delayed flight in minneapolis on an airline that shall remain unnamed, i noticed that there was an outlet way out of reach. that's it in the top right corner above the logo of the airline that will remain unnamed.


well after we finally got on the plane, we started our nearly 6 hour flight to anchorage. i finished a book i was reading, napped a little and then decided to watch one of the movies i had rented on itunes. sticking with the theme of "ah, crap"-ness of the day, my computer died about halfway through. luckily for me i was sitting in a bulkhead exit row (even though i was supposed to be in a regular exit row (stupid unnamed airlines). and right across the aisle from me i saw an outlet! after checking with a flight attendant, i ran my power cord through the aisle and resumed my movie. another flight attendant came by and told me that he thought it was a tripping hazard so........


yeah, i gaffed my cable down. how lucky that i packed a roll of gaff tape in a carry-on!

check out the crew blog to see how i recycled the tape after i finished the movie.

No comments: