Wednesday, July 30, 2008

i like jason mraz

i can't believe i waited so long to buy the new jason mraz record - "we sing. we dance. we steal things." i loved "waiting for my rocket to come" and "mr. a-z"... how did i not just go buy the latest when it came out. well i bought it tonight and i've been listening to it while i work on my sermon for sunday (the fact that i'm preaching may have cost me a couple of gigs on the road, but commitments are commitments, right?) and i'm pretty much loving it. so next time you see this
in the store, spend the money. or just go to itunes and get it for $9.99. it's worth it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love Jason Mraz too. He rocks my socks, which must be why I'm wearing flip flops today. Nonetheless, not surprising that good music has found you. It always does. :)