Tuesday, May 13, 2008

mirrors, mirrors, you are the walls....

today was my first official production managing gig. i was very fortunate because this gig was in town, and at a tv station, so it wasn't as hard as it could have been. anyway, after plenty of phone calls and advancing and rehearsals we showed up for the gig. my first thought when i saw this place was, "i have to take a lot of pictures of this place!" then i thought, "i should just video instead"..... so i did. unfortunately i couldn't talk richie or jon into being our tour guide so you just have to listen to whatever was loud around me or my breathing.



so as you can see.... abour 80% of this place is mirrors floor to ceiling - even the bathrooms! at first is was weird, but then it was kinda fun....

i sure did have a good time. much thanks to richie, jon, josh, andrew, brandon, anthony, seth, lici, and everyone else involved.

2 comments:

Casey said...

You took a video camera in to the bathroom. Thats weird! To bad there wasn't anyone in there...awkward.

Chris said...

I've been there. We did a taping there last year. I don't remember the name of the place. It was kind of weird.