Saturday, May 17, 2008

four 1-hr naps


last night i had my youth group lock in at church. look at my great bunch of students (and my preacher). how awesome are they?! last time we had a lock in we ended up going to bed a little after 2am. well this time was a bit different. this time we hooked a wii up to our projector and one of the guys brought rock band.... all that fun turned into we didn't go to bed until 5am this morning. well at 5am i laid down on my makeshift bed made of chairs that was so narrow that i missed my bunk on the bus. i slept from 5:15 until about 6:15, woke up and then from about 6:25 til 7:25. that's two 1-hr naps. after having breakfast and cleaning up and driving home i laid down on my couch (my favorite place to sleep during the day) and caught another couple of 1-hr naps.

it was great fun, even though i am quite sore from wii boxing and baseball. getting old stinks. check here for more on the lock in.

1 comment:

Eugene and Heather Brown said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I remember havin lock-ins!! Soo tiring sometimes:)